Here at BEABA we get asked a lot about what our FAVORITE baby food recipes are. So, we decided to compile a list of our favorite homemade baby food purees we’ve whipped up to date! Take a look below, and give one (or more) a try the next time you’re stuck on what to feed your baby next.
- Salmon Potato – Our most popular recipe EVER on our blog. Is your baby tired of simple purées? Try introducing baby to this recipe, which adds dill for extra Vitamin A and C. It will also aid in baby’s digestion and help reduce gas from other foods. See how it’s made here.
- Chicken and Veggie – Protein-packed and filled with delicious veggies, this recipe will be sure to please baby. See how to create it here.
- Applesauce – We have a number of multiple ingredient recipes on the blog, so we thought we would mix it up with a simple applesauce recipe. There are a lot of great recipes out there for making applesauce in Babycook. We like this one because it gives the option of adding cinnamon, a potentially new flavor for baby. Though simple, this recipe can be varied significantly by experimenting with various types of apples. See how to make it here.
- Strawberry and Pear – Strawberries & pears = the perfect pear-ing! This recipe is a refreshing alternative to apple sauce and provides baby with a boost of vitamin C, thanks to the strawberries.
- Simple Squash – Did you know that butternut squash is a fruit, rather than a vegetable? The high level of vitamin C in this squash purée is preserved by the true steaming process of the Babycook- cooking destroys these high levels. Besides containing lots of vitamin C, squash also has little fiber which means that it’s easier for baby to digest. See how to make it yourself here.
Let us know how your baby enjoys one (or all) of these favorite homemade baby food purees of ours. Sound off in the comments below, or find us on Instagram @beabausa.
Shop the Post