- Put the oats, almond milk, sliced banana, maple syrup and chia seeds in blending bowl.
- Pulse 2-3 times to combine.
- Add in raspberries and blueberries.
- Pulse once more.
- Pour oatmeal mixture into container of choice.
- Chill overnight and enjoy the next morning!
"If you’re a nursing mom, you may have heard that oatmeal helps increase milk supply. While there’s no scientific evidence that proves this, many mothers who pump report an increase in milk output on days they eat oatmeal. Some women report that eating oats in any form, including steel-cut, quick-cooking, instant, and even in cookies, see an increase in milk production.
Of all the galactagogues (foods or herbs that increase milk supply) available, oats are the safest and are not associated with any negative side effects. Whether you’re looking to boost your milk supply or just want a healthy breakfast option, here’s a quick and easy recipe that can be prepared at night and enjoyed the next morning."