https://beabausa.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/DSC00549-scaled.jpg 1707 2560 Beaba https://beabausa.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/beaba-logo-07-2021-300x84.png Beaba2019-08-26 13:46:162021-05-21 13:37:31Babycook Beyond Baby: What You Can Make
Baby all grown up? Not to worry, you can still use the Babycook! Here are a few of our favorite things to make with the Babycook that aren’t purees.
- Dips– From healthy ranch dressing, fresh hummus, guacamole dip, and authentic sauces galore are some of the easiest things to make! Simply place your ingredients in the blending bowl and blend baby blend.
- Soups – Whether fall is around the corner or your craving some refreshing gazpacho, soups can be made a just a few easy steps. In most recipes, simply steam your ingredients, and then blend them together.
- Baking – Whether you love to bake or typically steer away, making your mixture for things such as natural muffins, pancakes or waffles can be done in the Babycook. For no-bake dessert options you can also make things such as low sugar On the more savory side, you can also make things such as fresh falafel for the whole family.
- Drinks – Just a few notches above purees, smoothies are a breakfast staple! Whether you’re in need for breakfast or a quick snack, blending a fresh smoothie is a breeze. You can also make homemade mommy margarita and immunity tea.
- Frozen treats – No bake desserts exist too! Fresh fruit popsicles have never been easier to make. All you need is a few ingredients such as a fruit and water and a popsicle tray. You can also make larger batches of sorbet and ‘nice cream’ galore!
- Grains – Things are heating up over here! The Babycook can steam more than just vegetables. With the steam basket, you can make healthy pasta (hello chickpeas and edamame!), rice and whole oats. Whether you make something savory for lunch or dinner, you can also make oatmeal or overnight oats for breakfast, too.