Now that we are spending more time indoors, we thought we would compile some of our favorite toddler snacks for you to try. Some can be made for those days you need to get some work done, others are a great activity for the whole family to get involved with on the weekend. We hope you enjoy these 5 Toddler Snacks to Try During Quarantine.
- Raspberry Yogurt Spread – Start your Monday (or any day really) off right with a delicious breakfast! Saying hello to this healthy, yet tasty Raspberry spread! This recipe pairs perfectly with toast, croissants, or even crackers snack time. Serve with a side of fruit and you’re good to go!
- Southwestern Snack Pot – Heading into lunch, a snack pot can be delicious and prepped ahead of time so you can provide a healthy and delicious snack anytime. This recipe has a burrito bowl vibe, but you can honestly create so many combinations depending on your little one’s taste.
- DIY Yogurt Bar – Say hello to a snack with a purpose! Help your little one increase their hand motor skills and have fun at the same time with our Multiportion Storage containers. The recipe is simple, place desired yogurt toppings into each portion, give your little one a bowl of yogurt and let them go to town topping their yogurt bowl.
- Toddler Tea – Wind down the day or week with this immunity-boosting tea for toddlers. Infusing hot water with ginger and lemon makes a lovely warm tea that is great for colds or sore throats.
- Blueberry Matcha Muffins – This snack is one for the whole family to get involved! If you’re stuck inside for the weekend, this recipe is a great way to spend quality time with your little ones. Have them help you create the recipe for a fun Saturday afternoon!
Sound off below if you try one of these toddler snacks during quarantine or talk with us on socials over on our Instagram at @beabausa.